4KUNIVERSE Seeks Advertisers for U.S. Cable TV, Eyes National Expansion in 2020
4K HDR Broadcaster Starts Selling 30 to 60 Second Commercial Airtime
LOS ANGELES, CA — June 23, 2019 — EXCLUSIVE: New 4K HDR cable TV channel and direct-to-consumer 4K OTT subscription service, 4KUNIVERSE, is currently seeking upfront ad commitments.
35-year-old veteran movie and TV distribution CEO (Mance Media), 4K TV channel owner, and entrepreneur, Matthew Mancinelli, schedules the live channel from Los Angeles. Mancinelli has 13 years of experience exhibiting at TV markets in Cannes, France and got his start at Bennett Media Worldwide, licensing the 50-episode TV series ‘Bikini Destinations’ that aired on Mark Cuban’s HDNET channel. Mancinelli gained his experience working for the late Bob Bennett (Metromedia), his son Casey Bennett (Bennett Productions) and mentored by, Paul Rich, who was the head of foreign sales for Hollywood-based producers Aaron Spelling, Dino De Laurentiis, and John Kluge’s Metromedia Producers Corp.
4KUNIVERSE counts a dozen cable operators as affiliates, including KPU TV Alaska, Jackson Energy Tennessee, and Highlands Cable North Carolina. The company is negotiating with the top 5 largest cable operators in the U.S. for the 2020 national expansion.
Advertisers have their choice between early mornings during the children’s series ‘Eddie is a Yeti’, daytime during vegan cooking series ‘Plant-Based by Nafsika’, primetime during competition series ‘Model Turned Superstar’ featuring Victoria’s Secret supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio, and during late-night slots, like airings of the Patagonia extreme-skiing film ‘The Empire of the Winds’.
The key points:
· 4KUNIVERSE executives are meeting with advertisers to secure upfront ad commitments.
· 4KUNIVERSE is a 24-hour general entertainment channel airing TV series, documentaries, movies and sports.
· The streaming subscription component will cost $10/month after a 7-Day Free Trial.
· 4KUNIVERSE broadcasts in 4K HLG HDR with WCG (wide color gamut), which is the highest quality, commercially viable image out in the market right now.
· CEO Matthew Mancinelli says he is selling category exclusives to brands/advertisers and will provide ‘make-goods’ if audience guarantees are not met.
· Advertisers can target early adopters, tech enthusiasts and an affluent audience on 4KUNIVERSE.
· Commercial spots do not need to be shot in 4K and can be submitted in HD.
“We will charge a lower CPM ad rate than our competitors,” said 4KUNIVERSE Founder & CEO Matthew Mancinelli. “It’s time for America to enjoy regularly scheduled live 4K HDR broadcasts and unleash the full potential of their new TV’s.
For more information on 4KUNIVERSE:
Official Website: www.4kuniversenow.com
Twitter Handle: @4KUNIVERSE_
4KUNIVERSE is the first 24-hour 4K HDR general entertainment TV channel in America, airing TV series, movies, documentaries, and sports programming all in stunning 4K HDR resolution. The first-of-its-kind channel is available as linear television via cable/satellite and as streaming SVOD (subscription video on demand) across OTT apps. For more information, please visit: www.4kuniversenow.com
For Media Inquiries and Interview Requests for 4KUNIVERSE: